Tradeshow exhibition displays need a focus, whether this is a key message about the business as a whole or on a specific area of its activity or expertise.
Product and service launches can provide the perfect focus for the limited space and time available at trade shows.
When designing graphics for your pop up and banner stands, keep these ideas in mind:
• Define your product’s identity and establish a strong presence.
• You need to identify the core values that represent added value for the customer. Go for slogans or short descriptions that reflect these values, and avoid providing too much information on your graphic panels.
• Make sure photos are of optimal quality and that they demonstrate or illustrate the core values you want to emphasise.
• Additional information or photos can be provided in brochures or leaflets that can be distributed by staff or displayed in literature holders.
• Make sure the design of graphics reflects or reproduces the visual brand identity you have created for your new product or service.
• Include product demonstrations as part of your exhibition display. These can be done both by trained staff, and through promotional videos.
• Certain models of pop up stands can have screens integrated into them, which provides a stylish and slick way of displaying your promotional material.